Kultuhveyting Kantshes Kors
is a movement that provides a variety of services to assist with the emotional freedom, healing, and empowerment of people of color affected by traumatic life events.
The Opportunity is Yours…
The movement offers men, women, and children of color the opportunity to:
- Individuals will be given the opportunity to explore issues/past traumatic events that are hindering self-growth, self-love, and healing within our communities.
- Individuals will be provided with the opportunity to attend retreats and workshops that are centered and geared towards healing from trauma.
- Individuals will discuss factors surrounding trauma and how it hinders the way we progress as individuals, families, and a community.
- Individuals will be given the opportunity to interact with trauma survivors and individuals who are dealing with similar traumatic experiences.
- Individuals will be able to communicate with professionals that are familiar with trauma and the stages of healing.
Heal & Grow
- By assisting individuals with confronting traumatic events men, women, and children of color will have the opportunity to heal from the inside out, creating a community that can finally begin to GROW.
“Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” – Hippocrates
The movement focuses on not only healing individuals but building a community that is empowered to stop allowing the past to dictate their future. Services provided by Kuhltuhveting Kantshes Kors include:
- Workshops & Keynote Speaking
- Community Building
Specializing in Holistic Counseling?
Holistic Counseling is an approach which helps clients to heal by taking the entire human being and their life experiences into consideration for assessment and treatment purposes. The approach attempts to address an individual as a whole person rather than as someone who is sick, just has psychological issues, or as being separated into different components. Holistic counseling attempts to address the individual in terms of their mind, spirit, and body while. The approach assesses and treats from physical and spiritual contexts–as well as psychological or mental ones.